首页 > 名字大全 > 微信名字 正文
【伤心微信英语名字】好吧,sorry I brought it up。对不起。提到了你的伤心事

时间:2023-02-15 19:23:04 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

Lynette : what happened to your ride?

你的坐骑怎么了?

Nora : the guy grabbed my boob,so I hit him over the head with his bong,and I got out .

那家伙袭击了我的胸部,我用他的烟筒打了他一拳就跑了。

Nora : look,I ' m sorry I freaked out there before . it ' s just,when you made that crack about suicide,it just.

我为之前的失态道歉。只是你关于自杀的废话。刺伤了我的弱点。

Lynette : oh,mygod,nora.did you actually.(Nora nods) well,I' m.I' m very sorry。I had no ii You have a beautiful daughter,and you have that fun job at the.pancake house .

天哪,诺拉,你真的想过自杀。对不起,我不知道。但是你的生活已经好了,是吗?你有个漂亮的女儿,在煎饼店工作也很有趣。

诺拉: oh、yeah和mylife's better .

是啊,我的人生变好了。

Nora : but it ' s not your life . your life ' s perfect .

但是和你不同,你的生活很完美。

Lynette:Excuse me?did you smoke that bong before you beat the guy with it?

你在说什么?你用烟筒打人之前先吸了一口吗?

Nora : it's just,you have it all . you have the kids . you have the career . you have a husband . you ' re super mom。

你拥有一切,孩子快乐,事业美满,还有好丈夫。你是超级妈妈。

Lynette :和you think that's easy?Okay、I have a good life.yes、yes、I am very lucky、but I work twelve hours a day、And then I come home to what seems like thirty And hhirtyand believe me,there is not a super mout there who wouldn ' t trade in her cape,For a chance to read a book and get a massage by a man who has the dee

你认为这样的生活容易吗?是啊,我生活美满。我真幸运。但是我一天活了十二个小时,我回家的时候迎接我的是一群孩子和他们无所事事的父亲。相信我,每一位超级妈妈都会愿意交换一点读书时间,享受文质彬彬的性感绅士提供的美妙按摩。

Nora : okay,sorry I brought it up。

对不起。提到了你伤心的事。

Lynette : I ' m sorry I said that about Tom . he ' s doing his best to find a job。

我不该那么说汤姆,他已经尽力找工作了。

Nora : well,you know,maybe he ' d try a little harder if he didn ' t hate advertising so much .

如果他不那么讨厌广告业,他会更努力一些。

Lynette : he doesn ' t hate advertising。

他不讨厌广告。

Nora : lastweek、when he came to pick up kayla、and he ' d just come from some crappy interview、he said that he'd hated the ad gayla

上周他去接凯拉之前刚参加了一个糟糕的面试。他说他讨厌广告,讨厌骨头。巴不得毁掉所有面试。

Lynette:He said that to you?He's never told me that。

他是这样告诉你的吗?他从没告诉过我。

Nora:He's probably afraid to .

也许是因为怕你。

Lynette:Why would he be afraid?

为什么怕我?

Nora : probably because you ' re the kind of woman who,when some one says they wanna kill themselves,you say,' go ahead . '

因为你是那种人,所以别人想自杀的时候,旁边说“去死吧”的女人。

look,I ' m sorry I freaked out there before . It ' s just,when you made that crack about suicide,It just.kind of hit home。freakout失去控制,因为疯狂的make a /thatcrack about.取笑hit home.击中要害,触及痛处and believe me,there is not a super mout there who wouldn ' t trade in her cape,For a chance to read a book and get a massage by a man whotrade for massage交换[ms 50] n彬彬有礼的正当行为have the decency to do do为了体面[礼貌]做某事

  • 评论列表

发表评论: