当我对你越来越客气的时候,我们可能会变得更陌生。
when I become more and more polite to you,we may become more strangers .
她不知道自己失去了什么,也没有以前的幸福。
She doesn't know what she lost, and she is not as happy as before.
又下了一场雨,洗去了城市的尘埃,软化了心灵的噪音
Another rain washed away the dust of the city and softened the noise of the soul.
云层不断变化,四季交替,天气从不间断。
The clouds are constantly changing, the seasons alternate, and the weather never stops.
关于你的一切都历历在目,老照片中的笑容依然灿烂。
Everything about you is fresh in my mind, and the smile in the old photos is still bright.
当我们遇到困难时,我们必须自信地克服它们和自己。
When we encounter difficulties, we must overcome them and ourselves with confidence.
事实上,当你对我微笑时,我真的想把世界交给你!"。
In fact, when you smile at me, I really want to give the world to you! "。
控制好你的心脏,这样你就不会那么容易受伤了,我现在唯一能做的就是
Control your heart so that you won't get hurt so easily. The only thing I can do now is
我知道我并不完美,但我总是努力做好我的工作!
I know I'm not perfect, but I always try my best to do my job!
输掉比得不到报酬更糟糕,因为你有一个额外的过程,叫做一次
Losing is worse than not getting paid, because you have an extra process called once.
好吃的东西吃在肚子里,可爱的人放在心里。
The delicious food is eaten in the stomach, and the lovely people are put in the heart.
在这个世界上,只要你的信仰还在,没有人能打败你
In this world, no one can beat you as long as your faith is still there.
如果你现在感到失望和无力,你怎么能把未来走得这么远?
If you are disappointed and powerless now, how can you go so far in the future?
在我的下辈子,我将成为你的心。我感觉很糟糕。你才是那个受苦的人。
In my next life, I will be your heart. I feel terrible. You are the one who suffers.
被迫融入社会从来都不是我的风格,但玩得开心是
Being forced into society has never been my style, but having fun is
如果我的文章能给你带来温暖 ,治愈你的心灵 ,可以点个关注哦,记得把它分享给更多的人哦 ,谢谢!