首页 > 网名大全 正文
gentlenessgentleness is the treasure翻译…

时间:2023-01-31 00:17:05 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

很短很尖锐的文章,深深的爱,牢记在心

和大学毕业一起结束的是我4年的爱。

It was my four years of love.

童年里阻挡自由的是,你要懂事,不要闯祸。

In childhood to block freedom is that you want to be sensible, do not break into trouble.

你的温柔太少了,我已经回忆不到了。

Your gentleness is too little that I cannot recall.

挑战你底线的人,千万不要给他机会。

Someone who challenges your bottom line must never give him a chance.

曾经以为,老去是很遥远的事,突然发现,年轻是很久以前的事了。

Once thought that getting old is a very far away thing, I suddenly found that being young is a long time ago.

重要的不是风景,而是脚下的路。

What matters is not the scenery, but the road at the foot.

“窗外是海的调色盘,海风寄来温柔的明信片。”

"Outside the window is the palette of the sea, and the sea breeze sends gentle postcards."

你不去看世界,世界也懒得理你。

You don't see the world, the world is too lazy to care about you.

一直渴望,迷失在地图上所有风景秀美的地方。

Always eager, lost in all the beautiful places on the map.

年少的我们,手里握住的是星辰大海与夏日暖阳。

Young we, holding the hands of the sea of stars and the warm summer sun.

成为天空中的一片云,那样就可以日日望着你。

Become a cloud in the sky, so that you can look at you every day.

我想和我爱的那个人看遍不同城市的落日黄昏。

I want to see the sunset in different cities with the one I love.

我很穷,我也不帅,但不意味着我就会失败。

I 'm poor and I' m not handsome, but it doesn't mean I fail.

如果你不爱我,就请告诉我。不要反复无常。

Let me know if you don't love me. Don't be capricious.

你这个可爱的小鸟,你要把我的心带向何处呢?

You this lovely bird, where will you take my heart?

  • 评论列表

发表评论: